Now you can get immediate access to the information and download individual chapters right now! Click on the links below to see a detailed description of each chapter and instructions how to access them right away:
NOTE: When you buy the chapter download and then decide to purchase a hard copy of the book, you donít have to pay the full purchase amount for the book. Please contact us and we will deduct the amount you paid for the chapter from the total book price.
1. Present state and trends of developing offshore oil and gas resources
2. Anthropogenic impact on the hydrosphere and the present state of the marine environment
3. Factors of the offshore oil and gas industry's impact on the marine environment and fishing
4. Biogeochemical and ecotoxicological characteristics of crude oil and oil hydrocarbons in the marine environment ($37)
5. Biogeochemical and ecotoxicological characteristics of natural gas in the marine environment ($37)
6. Ecotoxicological characteristics of related chemicals and wastes from the offshore oil industry($37)
7. Ecological and fisheries implications of offshore oil and gas development
8. Environmental management and regulation of the offshore oil and gas industry($35)
Internet-based access to the chapters delivers the information to you within seconds, wherever you are, around the world. You can download the file and print each chapter in its entirety, including all of the graphical material. *
*To read and print PDF format files you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have this software, you can download it for free at
http://www.adobe.com. Your browser will open a new window so you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader and come back to this page to download Chapter 1.
If you want to order a hard copy of the book, click here http://www.offshore-environment.com/howtoorder.html
For more information about the book, including book description, synopsis,
about the author, contents, index and reviews click here:
If you have any questions or need additional information about this publication, do not hesitate to contact us: webmaster@offshore-environment. We will be glad to help you!