of the offshore oil and gas exploration, production and transportation
"Dr. Patin has captured and synthesized a vast body of data and knowledge into a very practical text that should be standard reading for those involved in environmental aspects of the oil and gas industry."
"I have reviewed scores of similar narratives and conclusions, but none having the same clarity of expression and preciseness... this volume provides a unique summary of what is known about the environmental issues associated with offshore oil and gas exploration and development..."
"...Dr Patin's book [is] absolutely unique and indispensable..."
"...[Patin] provides a comprehensive assessment of what we do and don't know about how oil and gas development affect marine organisms and what measures should be taken to minimize impacts until we learn more... This superbly translated book provides both the background and the blueprints for developing such answers."
Contents *** Index *** Author
Book price:$199.00 *** Ships within 24 hours
Ways to Order *** Use Your Credit Card to Buy Now!
100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
New! Now you can get immediate access to the information and download individual chapters right now! Click on the links below to see a detailed description of each chapter and instructions how to access them right away:
NOTE: When you buy the chapter download and then decide to purchase a hard copy of the book, you don't have to pay the full purchase amount for the book. Please contact us and we will deduct the amount you paid for the chapter from the total book price.
1. Present state and trends of developing offshore oil and gas resources ($20)
2. Anthropogenic impact on the hydrosphere and the present state of the marine environment ($25)
3. Factors of the offshore oil and gas industry's impact on the marine environment and fishing ($37)
4. Biogeochemical and ecotoxicological characteristics of crude oil and oil hydrocarbons in the marine environment ($37)
5. Biogeochemical and ecotoxicological characteristics of natural gas in the marine environment ($37)
6. Ecotoxicological characteristics of related chemicals and wastes from the offshore oil industry($37)
7. Ecological and fisheries implications of offshore oil and gas development ($37)
8. Environmental management and regulation of the offshore oil and gas industry($35)
Free Articles on Offshore Oil&Gas; and Environment - collection of articles covering environmental issues surrounding the offshore oil and gas industry:
Oil and gas on the Russian shelf
Anthropogenic impact on the shelf and marine pollution
Decommissioning of offshore structures
Oil and gas accidents
Gas impact on water organisms
Natural gas in the marine environment
Spilled oil in the sea
Oil pollution of the sea
Offshore Oilfield Drilling Wastes and Disposal Techniques
Interactions between Offshore Oil and Gas Operations and the Marine Environment
Journals - list of periodicals with relevance for environmental issues and offshore oil and gas industry.
Bookstore - the place to find the right publication for your research or professional needs; in association with Amazon.com.
Directory - directory of companies that provide environmental services and equipment for the offshore oil and gas industry.
Conventions - conventions and agreements regulating environmental impact of the offshore oil and gas development and protecting the marine environment.
Internet resources - various aspects of the oil and gas activity and environment discussed on the Internet.
Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about this site:
Articles on Offshore
Impact of Offshore Oil&Gas; Industry